Gluten Free Abundance…..For Some
We’ve been frolicking, and asking people to come play with us in the Inaugural Buy One Give one Campaign. But we wanted to take a moment to let it sink in what we’re REALLY doing here. In 1992 when I was diagnosed with Celiac disease, Pamela’s baking mix, and Amy’s were the brands I lived off of. But that was in 1992. Shooting videos for the Buy One Give One Campaign, I was overcome with emotion. Realizing how normal life can be now for people who have Celiac Disease. IF you have the money, but if not, you have to rely on a food bank. And we have an abundance of all kind of food, Gluten Free or not, and we want you to help us share this abundance. Join us on the Inaugural Buy One Give One Campaign, and help that family that has to rely on a food bank, help that poor mother, whose child has Celiac Disease. Feed your family well, and you’ll be feeding someone else’s.
Until Monday, June 17th, you can trigger a donation to the next Gluten Free Food Bank to be established, here in Denver. All you have to do is:
- Purchase a product from a participating sponsor
- Take a picture or make a quick video of why you LOVE the product and what it means to be able to feed a hungry gluten free kiddo (be sure to thank the generous sponsor for participating as well!).
- Post the pic or video on the sponsors Facebook Page with #GFDBOGO on all postings
- Post the pic or video on my Facebook Page with #GFDBOGO
- Spread the word (Tweet it! Pin It! Link It! Gram It! + It!)